Monday, August 24, 2009

Casch's 1 yr pictures!

This is Casch he is the little beauty of our good friends Casey and Nicole. I just can't get enough of him! He is my little pal. I was so excited when she asked me to take his 1 yr pictures and it was so fun. He cracks me up he just thought he was so funny every time he touched his cake. But he wasn't quite sure at first how much he liked it. He didn't like the texture of the cake. And he also doesn't like to be messy and could not figure out why he had frosting all over his hands. He just cracks me up. He is such a beautiful baby it was so fun to photograph him! They are great I just love them!












3 comments:

the winegars said...

So cute Mand! I love them! I really want to get together and take pictures. I really think it would be a ton of fun.

Jessica Adams said...

I love them!
Goodness he is such a beautiful little boy!
You're amazing, girl.

CASEY & NICOLE said...

I love them Mandy!! Thanks again! You are truly talented and you will go so far with this! Love you!