Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

Last Saturday the 13th we all went down town to see the lights. It just isn't Christmas if you don't go to see the lights. I was having so much fun with my camera. I got some great shots of the temple it is so beautiful I can't even stand it. I have seen it over and over again my entire life and it just never gets old it is amazing. It was also amazingly cold ha ha that was the day it decided to snow all day and of course you would know that was the night we would pick to go see the lights! But we had a blast and I could have sat there and taken pictures of it all night! But these are just a few of my favorites. 












2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

Dude I just saw your blog off tyksens blog. So you can expect me to blog stalk from this time forth. I didn't know you were friends with them. I'm not a pro blogger but my wife says to send me your email address on facebook cuz our blog is private. Let's get together and throw stuff off the bridge sometime.

Jessica Adams said...

Hey girl it's Jessica Adams.
I just found our blog today! I love it. If you don't mind I'm going to add a link from our blog (www.lifedoneproperly.com) so we can stay in touch -- since we haven't been to church forever and I'm out of the loop. :)