Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We sure did! I decided after much contemplation to get Josh a puppy for Christmas! It was seriously the hardest decision because puppies are such a long term commitment. But the moment I saw him it was over, there was no turning back he was way too cute. I had decided to get a puppy about three weeks before Christmas and we didn't actually get him until the Tuesday before so I was really worried I wasn't going to have him in time. But he got here and the pet store kept him for us until Christmas morning at six am. We slept over at my moms house Christmas Eve and she went and picked him up and then put him in my beautifully wrapped box if I do say so myself and then brought him in to Josh. When she handed him the box all he could say was," No way you got me a puppy!" He was so surprised he had no idea, and he said I played it off really well because he was convinced there was no way we would ever get a puppy. So I was pretty excited it was pretty much the best gift ever I don't know how I'm going to top that one. And I think I won the Best Wife of the Year Award sorry ladies maybe next year ha ha. But he is just a little bundle of joy! I just can't stop looking at him. He likes to chew on everything! I'm hoping he is just teething and that that will pass otherwise he is going to be in trouble. We still haven't quite decided on a name it has been the biggest ordeal, it's like naming a child but harder because you don't have nine months to think about it. But we are having a blast with our new little famiy member you all need to come see him he is awesome! Happy Holidays everyone! We love you all and wish you all the best with this upcoming year!






















7 comments:

Chelsi said...

That puppy is the freakin cutest thing I've ever seen!!! What kind is it? We need to come over and see. Merry Christmas you guys!!!

the winegars said...

Mand! I can't believe you got a puppy! He's so dang cute!

Ellie said...

Oh my goodness gracious Amanda! That is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! What a great surprise! I even admit that you get the best wife award. That is awesome. How fun!

Mandy Poulsen said...

Thanks guys he is pretty fun we are having a blast with him. You guys have to come see him he is just way too cute! I hope you all had a great Christmas love you all!

Jan said...

awwwww, Mandy!! How cute!! Is it a shih tzu or a lahsa apso? I can't ever tell the difference, lol.

That is so funny because Jimmy and I have been looking at dogs lately, too!! When we get one, we'll have to have puppy play-dates :)

CUTE!!!

Nicole said...

Hey you two...I am so happy I found you! We have not seen you guys seriously since summer, way too long! Ok your puppy is so adorable, is it a shitzu? Ours is no longer little and puppyish but I am sure they would get along! We need to get together, Josh you and Scott need to plan something ok! We love you guys, our blog is scottandnic.com

Wo Wo said...

فني